As a new student from year 7 upwards at BISP you are expected to be able to do the following:
- Use a Laptop effectively (the schools supported choice is Mac)
- Use Google Drive Effectively
- Set up your Blog
- Check your email once a day and be able to use email.
- Set up your edmodo and add your classes.
See the tutorials and links below to support your transition to the school.
3. Set up your blog, for year 3+ students.
4. Check your School Gmail (email) once a day and be able to use email. Visit / email IT Support to get your BISP email.
Click Here for a gmail guide
5. Edmodo is the method of communication between you, your teacher and the rest of the class. Your teacher will post homework and resources there. Here is a guide on how to get started with edmodo (each class has a join code) you will need to get these from your teachers)
Below is a basic tutorial on Edmodo